PIGTRONIX CLASS A BOOST MICRO
The Pigtronix Class A Boost will fatten up and boost anything you feed it. This deceptively simple design uses discreet J-FET transistors in a single-ended “Class A” configuration to achieve the warmest possible tone. The Class A Boost can deliver up to 20db of clean boost and remains effective with both instrument and line level signals.
Superior signal to noise performance allows you to put the Class A Boost anywhere in your pedal chain. It can add punch and extra output to a classic overdrive sound and is able to push distortion pedals into extremely aggressive crunch land. Class A Boost is also ideal for hitting the front end of a tube amp to achieve an added layer of sweetness and fat tone.
▪ Discrete “Class A” FET transistor audio path
▪ Boosts Instrument or Line Level inputs
▪ Up to 20db of CLEAN boost
▪ 20Hz - 20KHz frequency response
▪ Max output before clipping: 8.0V p-p
▪ True Bypass
▪ Voltage: 9-18V DC
▪ Current Draw: 2mA @ 18V
▪ Size = 3.75" x 1.5" x 1.75"
▪ Sound design by David Koltai